Here are some heaters for winter to keep you and your family warm we have picked heaters thst are not only affordable but save on energy so you dont get very high heating bills.
Lloytron F2003WH Staywarm 2000W Upright
With lower background noise than other heaters which you eventually get used to after a few days of use this heater comes in under £13 which is quite simply a bargain.
- Sits horizontally or stands vertically; 2 heat settings: 1000w/2000w
- Variable thermostat; Cool blow function; Power indicator; ‘Frost Watch’ protection
- Lightweight; Flame retardant plastic; Automatic safety cut-off & Lightweight
- Dimensions: H 24 x W 24.5 x D 12 cm; Colour: white
- StaySafe with BEAB & GS approval
This is a very compact heater coming in at just 24 inches in width given that it does give off quite good heat. You have an option at running it at 1kw to save on heating bills especially as winters are getting colder int he UK. Being manufactured by Lloytron a trusted household name you are getting quality as well as affordability. Feedback suggests this heater warms up small medium and large rooms in as little as a few minutes.
VonHaus Convector Heater 2000W Black
Our second pick although a little more expensive looks really good in its jet black colour being a little dearer than the Lloytron it also has a few more features for the price.
- 3 heat settings – 750W, 1250W & 2000W – plus adjustable thermostat
- 24 hour timer lets you program the heater to automatically switch on and off
- Can be used as a wall mounted or a standing heater
- Features thermal cut off and overheat protection. Fitted with long 1.5m power cord, integrated carry handles and sturdy wide feet
- Manufacturer 2 Year Warranty Included
This is a slightly larger heater although can be wall mounted and with three heat setting with the lowest being 750w which will be cheaper to run than most conventional electric heater.